Credible Source Found


The credible source I have found for my research on Walter E. Diemer is from the New York Times. Here is the link: Walter Diemer (click on the name and the link will pop up to click on).

I feel this source is credible because it is a well-known publication. The author is listed, Abby Goodnough, and there is a date of publication. The author also cited her source at the bottom of her article which states that the information was taken from his obituary.  The publisher of the information is considered reputable. The New York Times is again well-known for their publications and news information. The date of the information is on the older side, January 12, 1998, but I have not found more recent information on this inventor. I will continue to research for more information on this inventor's life. I have not found any information on him within the links posted in our learning plan for sources of reputable articles and periodicals.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Plan 7-Conflict

Introduction to inventor Walter Diemer

Who Are You?