Learning Plan 8-Skills



Learning Plan 8-Skills

One group task oriented role:
Information giver


One maintenance role:
Compromiser


One specific skill I can offer:
Organizational skills


One code of conduct proposed for the group:
Members should use "I feel" statements rather than "You" statements.

How do you typically resolve conflict? I feel this has evolved form me as I get older. When I was younger I would avoid and let feelings fester. Now, I have learned a better skill set to deal with conflict and I try to teach this to my children. In our home, when there is a conflict we sit down and have a family meeting. We all have a chance to talk about how we feel and ultimately try to compromise on the area of conflict. Most times this works rather well.

Rankings:


I ranked highest in competition and compromise, I actually scored 13 in both of these categories.
I ranked mid range in avoidance and accommodate scoring 11 in both of these categories.
I ranked low in collaborate scoring 10 in this category.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Plan 7-Conflict

Introduction to inventor Walter Diemer

Who Are You?